Fabric Social Enterprise
Fabric will soon be opening it's first "Fabric Home" in Swansea.
Fabric seeks to be the Number 1 provider for semi-independent living provision for this target group in South Wales. Fabric will ensure that the Children Act, Leaving Care Act, Children (Leaving Care) (Wales) Regulations and United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child are entrenched in practice.
Fabric will be offering a home environment for six young people which will include the provision of 24 hour on-site support, and regular key working sessions alongside access to related community organisations and events to further develop their skills and address any areas of need. Fabric will also have access to transitional flats within Swansea with floating support to provide a step down service towards successful transition to adulthood. Fabric hopes to be able to provide Fabric Homes in other areas across Wales in the future.
Fabric is a social enterprise that believes today’s youth will be the fabric of tomorrows society. Fabric aims to support young people by Facilitating Aspirations, Building Resilience and Inspiring Change.
- Establish several semi-independent homes across Wales with 24 hr supported accommodation for 16-18 looked after children/care leavers/ homeless;
- Provide transitional flats with floating support to young people ready to progress to the next step of semiindependent living;
- Raise standards of semi-independent living provision in Swansea;
- Provide a stable, secure and supportive environment in which young people feel able to develop the confidence and skills required for successful transition to adulthood;
- Improve outcomes for looked after children/care leavers/homeless in keeping with statutory requirements of local authority.
Fabric will soon be opening it's first "Fabric Home" in Swansea.For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org